Skiing in Europe is definitely the most iconic entertainment of the winter holidays. Skiing is indeed a distinguished and prestigious sport that is very popular among upper-class people. Every year, hundreds of thousands of tourists reach the snowy top of the French Alps just to experience the best European ski stations.
In Europe, you can ski in every country that has high mountains, especially those which have a portion of the Alps within their borders. We are mostly speaking about Italy, Austria, Switzerland and France. However, the French Alps are by far the best spot you could find in Europe to have an unforgettable ski experience.
法国阿尔卑斯山脉的滑雪度假村在欧洲首屈一指 French Alps’ ski resorts are the best in Europe
If the European elites are going to ski in the French Alps, it is not only because it’s convenient! The French Alps actually gather quite a large number of advantages which make them the best ski location in Europe:
- 7 out of 10 of the world's top ski resorts are located in the French Alps
- The location of stations are up to 4000 meters high, which grants them the world's purest air
- The quality of snow is exceptional soft crystal
- With modern and exclusive ski facilities, France has the largest ski lift in the world, offers direct access from the foothills to the chutes.
- With over 8,000 km of ski runs in total, it is the largest ski resort area in the world
- French resorts spend more than 300 million euros a year to maintain their infrastructure and turn them into the best slopes.
PVCP group owns residences in over 90 ski resorts in the Alps. Thanks to its background, the group just launched 2 new projects in two of the most popular stations in Northern Alps: Avoriaz and Méribel. Property pre-sale has just begun, and it lasts until March. Be part of the first ones to discover!
阿沃里亚兹，悬崖上的天堂 Avoriaz, heaven on the cliff
This station is well-known among European families for its high-quality services along with beautiful landscapes that will assure you many unforgettable memories for you and your family. To celebrate the 50th year of PVCP residence in Avoriaz, the construction of a new 4-star residence —— Arietis, has been launched. It will be completed by Christmas 2019.
It embodies the concept of “ski-in” and “ski-out”: the station is environmental friendly and car-free. Tourists move around the station by horse sledges or directly by skiing.
Its location is perfect for skiing: around 196 slopes are available and spread over 650 km, the station is at the top of a cliff at 1800m high and is oriented to the south to ensure maximum sunshine.
There are also many activities in summer: you can ride bikes on the mountain side, swimming is available at Aquariaz. You can even play golf or tennis.
The apartments are spacious (they have 1 or 2 bedrooms) and their interior design is inspired by the regional style: wood is predominant and colours are warm and refined, reminiscent of a French chalet.
梅瑞贝尔，三峡谷的中心区域 Méribel, at the heart of Three Valleys
三峡谷是法国阿尔卑斯山最负盛名的滑雪区之一，这要归功于其高质量的基础设施以及尊贵的皇家游客和名人。威廉王子和妻子凯特·米德尔顿去年就曾光顾此地。 沙特和摩洛哥的皇室家族也都在这里留下足迹。 凯特·莫斯（Kate Moss）和贝克汉姆（Beckham）一家也是三峡谷的常客。
Three Valleys is one of the most prestigious ski region in all French Alps thanks to its high-quality infrastructure and its distinguished royal visitors and celebrities. Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton went there last year. Royal members of the Saudi family along with Morocco family were spotted in the area. Kate Moss and the Beckham family are also regular visitors of Three Valleys.
It is one of the largest ski area in the world, with more than 321 slopes spread over 600km at 3000m high, all of which are equipped with ski lifts. This also includes one of the most beautiful stations with a small village surrounded by 6 glaciers.
Méribel is one of Three Valleys’ most famous resorts, along with Courchevel, and Val Thorens. This station embodies every aspect of French excellency. Upper class tourists who are going there will find perfect conditions for skiing as well as enjoying various entertainments the Alps have to offer: impressive landscapes, French gastronomy, and comfortable accommodations.
PVCP is building a new 5-star residence named Méribel - l’Hévana, which will offer you the premium ski experience. This new residence occupies the last land of Méribel city center that can be allowed to build this kind of luxury resort. It is indeed a rare property.
Apartments are built to be incredibly comfortable, including: spacious living room, a huge wooden balcony, and have 1 to 3 bedrooms. Some of them even include fireplaces and private saunas.
Multiple high-end entertainments: the residence has a spa center, a swimming pool with an outdoor jacuzzi, and a piano-bar of 140m2.
为什么这两座公寓是项绝佳的投资？ Why these two residences represent a good investment
These 2 residences represent the perfect opportunity to own a high quality real estate heritage in two of the most up-scale ski destinations, also allowing you to go skiing there every year.
简而言之，阿沃里亚兹 和 梅瑞贝尔滑雪度假公寓拥有如下优势：
- 有竞争力的价格：阿沃里亚兹的阿利缇斯四星级滑雪度假公寓：一室一厅至两室一厅房型，售价为€262 000 - €595 000。梅瑞贝尔的雷瓦纳五星级滑雪度假公寓：一室一厅至三室一厅房型，售价为€356 000 - €1 290 000。
In short, the residences of Arietis and l’Hévana:
- built by PVCP group — a world leader in tourism real estate
- located in Avoriaz and Méribel, both high quality ski destinations in the French Alps
- competitive prices: for Arietis in Avoriaz, between € 260,000 and € 595,000 for 1 to 2 bedrooms; for l’Hévana in Méribel, between € 356,000 and € 1,290,000 for 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- VAT recovery as part of an acquisition with commercial lease
- hassle-free management
- Lighter taxation thanks to the non-professional furnished rental policy in France: LMNP
- Stay in your residence or possibility to exchange in almost 200 residences in Europe within the group PVCP, including Mediterranean seaside resorts and other ski resorts all over the French Alps, etc.
- Discounts in the group residences for your holidays
- A Chinese/English/French speaking consultant dedicated to the follow-up of your project, from the reservation to the signing of the notarial act, until the resale.
Did you start packing your stuff to go skiing in the French Alps?
You are always welcome at PVCP ski resorts!
Become a property owner and have a unique winter experience.
Please make a consulting reservation by scanning the QR code below